Golf Insurance Banner

Frequently Asked Questions

The list of frequently asked questions below might help to answer any queries you may have.

Who Underwrites the Policies ?
For residents of the EU, EEA, and Monaco, cover is provided by Lloyd’s Insurance Company SA. For residents of the UK and Gibraltar cover is provided by Lloyds’ Syndicate, Canopius Managing Agents Ltd.
What should I do if I am not satisfied with the service ?
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the level of service provided, please follow the procedure shown on your Certificate of Insurance or click here.
Do our policies include liability to the public ?
The Europesure golf policy covers liability to the public as standard up to a sum insured of £/€1,500,000, which includes cover for third party bodily injury and damage to property. However, if you do not require this cover it can be removed, which will lead to a reduction in premium.
Does the policy include injury to a third party caused by a golf buggy under your control?
Damage or injury to a third party caused on a golf course whilst using a golf buggy is covered.
















If you have a question which is not answered here, please feel free to contact us at or telephone +44 (0) 1277 637585.